Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In the process of planning for a new trip~

I know I know, I’m lousy. I took more than one week to blog about my 7 days trip and I’m not even half way there(still in day 3). Seriously, writing post for travelling is not easy, especially for an absent-minded person like me! I have to recall and refer to quite a lot of things while I’m writing. Bright side: Helps to reinforce my memories about the trip! haha.


Leaving that alone, I’m now starting (mind you, it’s just a starting) to look for information for our new trip, Singapore trip. Can you believe it? I have never been to Singapore even though they’re so so so near to our country! Well, nevermind you, I don’t believe myself either! I have NEVER been to Perlis, Kelantan, Pahang(exclude Genting), Johor, Sabah and Sarawak!! O.O .

Sigh. But travelling to those states in Malaysia can be quite inconvenient and unsafe. I can’t just travel like how I do in Taiwan if it’s Malaysia. *Sigh*


Anyway, guess who I’ll be travelling with this time? My sis. Yes, Only my sis and I. Again. haha. I personally don’t mind and it’s much easier travelling with her since she’s my sis. haha.


Will update soon, and it’s gonna be about Taiwan! haha.


Till then,

take care ^,^

0 comments:

Post a Comment